Spring is one of the busiest time of the year for the events across all industries. We put together a list of top fintech events not to miss if you are interested in FinTech, trading technology, startups and innovation. This is an excellent opportunity to network with industry leaders and learn more about current trends. If you are a FinTech startup this will be a great opportunity to get valuable feedback, exposure and possibly clients. Reach out to ETNA if you want to meet up at one of these top fintech events.
- FinTech Week NYC by Empire Startups – April 24-28th – New York, NY. Various meetups, networking events and workshops across the city all focused on FinTech Innovation and trends. Excellent opportunity to learn about latest trends in financial technology.
- Collision 2017 Conference – May 2-4 – New Orleans, LA. This is not purely FinTech conference but it has a separate exhibition section for FinTech startups. A combination of well organized exhibition and great content on hot topics including FinTech make Collision one of the top FinTech events. Named “America’s fastest growing tech conference” a 3-day event brings together technology entrepreneurs, investors and startups. This year speakers include Walter Isaacson (my personal favorite).
- SIFMA OPS – May 8-11 – Boca Raton, FL. 44th Annual Operations Conference and Exhibition for compliance managers, operations and risk management professionals in financial services industry. If you are in B2B software products for financial institutions, this is an event to attend. SIFMA OPS 2014 keynote speaker was Rudolph W. Giuliani (ex-mayor of New York City).
- Benzinga FinTech Awards – May 11 – New York, NY. An annual competition for FinTech startups ending with an awards ceremony and festivities in New York. A very energetic one-day event bringing together FinTech enthusiasts and startups from all over US. Exhibition, panels and a networking cocktail party in the end.
- The Trading Show Chicago – May 17-18 – Chicago, IL. Chicago is considered the second “financial” city in the US after New York with its Wall Street. This 2-day event happening at the beautiful Navy Pier brings together hedge fund professionals, quants and big data in finance specialists. Great opportunity to network with colleagues and prospects from Chicago!
- iFX EXPO International– May 23-25 – Limassol, Cyprus – a place to be if you are in B2B trading technology or financial services business with a focus on FX. With so many events happening on the international arena FX trading has really got the momentum worldwide. Here you will meet 1000+ exhibitors on site and 30000+ attendees.
Stay tuned for summer top fintech events and check out the newly updated ETNA Trader Simulator!