Discover our Online Trading Terminal
ETNA Trader is a professional online trading terminal for next generation trading firms. Built using HTML5, ETNA Trader has the perfect combination of advanced features and usability. From one screen to a dozen, our online trading terminal adjusts to any number of displays. Easily configurable and customizable interface, open API to integrate 3rd party trading tools and platform accessibility from any browser and any device are what modern online traders need in a fast changing world of online investing. It's a "trading browser" within a web browser. Step into the future of online trading with ETNA's online trading terminal!
Why ETNA's Online Trading Terminal?
- White Label. Easily add your logo, create custom design themes for your online trading terminal. Create sub-instances/trading groups and companies. Custom-branded to match business identity and preferred setup.
- Customizable. Create and save custom dashboards and widgets. Use our comprehensive API and Widget Designer module to connect to 3rd party web trading tools to create unique trading experience for your traders. Zero programming skills required.
- Mobile Trading Terminals. We believe in "mobile first" experience, so we created state of the art mobile apps for iOS and Android devices, including an iWatch app for the ultimate control and trading on the go. All mobile apps are synced in real time with the online trading terminal.
- Data agnostic. Use one of pre-integrated connections or pick your own preferred partners for Market Data, clearing and execution venues. Our expert technical team and experienced support will handle the integrations and certifications for you.
- Back Office. Centralized user management module with cloud back office to control every aspect of the business in real time. Web-based and available from anywhere where the Internet connection exists.
- Online Trading Simulator/Paper Trading Mode. Enhance team skills, test strategies and train people with an online trading simulator.
Automate Back Office Operations
Web-based back office gives admin users control over every aspect of their professional trading terminal in real time. Permissions can be granted to pre-defined groups or individual accounts.
- Edit and place trades for users
- Change user margin requirements
- Set trading permissions with a securities master database
- Define items for attention to approve or disapprove trades before they're sent for execution
- Route individual user orders to preferred destinations