ETNA Stock Trading API
Stock Trading API is designed to help FinTech firms build digital wealth management apps that require live trading, fractional shares and real-time market data. Online brokers, FinTechs, portfolio managers, digital advisors and roboadvisors take advantage of leveraging Trading API to automate trade submissions, reporting, trade allocations and track order statuses, positions and account balances. ETNA's stock trading API offers multi-asset trading functionality and is seamlessly integrated and easily configurable to fit into pre-existing environment. Leverage years of trading technology experience and choose ETNA Stock Trading API to launch new online investing products or enhance existing offerings.
Digital Wealth Management Firms
In a world of digital transformation financial industry has been lagging behind for years. It is rapidly changing now - new ways to invest and improve financial habits pop up every other day. ETNA enables digital wealth management platforms to connect to capital markets, provide live trading and market data through our Trading API. Build digital advisor and real-time trading applications with ETNA Trading API. Shortcut the route to market and streamline business operations and tech support.
Analytics Apps and Platforms
Modern technologies like super fast Internet connection, big data, machine learning, mobile OS let people access and analyze massive amounts of information. Applications for analyzing stocks, options, cryptocurrencies, historical data, news, social media sentiments process data to display an actionable visual result to make trading decisions better. ETNA stock trading API enables investors to place trades based on insights and analytics received while keeping clients in the analytics app and increasing client retention and loyalty.
Education Organizations and Virtual Platforms
Whether you teach general investing and healthy financial habits or a specific strategy to beat the market, you need tools to practice theories and test ideas. Stock Trading API is a perfect solution to provide both simulated and live trading capabilities. Students get access to a safe, risk-free simulated trading environment. Once ready for live trading, take advantage of trading through many broker partners that run on ETNA Trader Platform. Remove the burden of market connectivity tech and compliance by using modern trading API.
What is a stock trading API?
Lifeblood of Digital Wealth Management and Online Brokerage firms
- Enables live stock and options trading through an API
- Automates trading lifecycle
- Monitors and manages trading activity in real time
- Maintains positions
- Downloads SOD (start-of-day) files from the clearing firm/custodian of accounts
- Automated compliance reports
- Receives orders and routes them to the appropriate execution venue
- Tracks the progress of each order through its lifecycle
- Calculates buying power, margin requirements and account balances of each account in real time
- Manages trade allocations
- Sends Drop Copies to all appropriate receivers
- Uploads EOD (end-of-day) trade files to the clearing firm and reports to regulators
Why ETNA Stock Trading API?
- ETNA Trading API powers leading online brokerages in the U.S. and Canada
- Built for FinTech developers by developers. ETNA Trading API powers an award-winning ETNA Trader platform
- Independent technology vendor: connect to a custodian of accounts, market data and execution venues of your choice
- Trade Allocations, Fractional Shares Support
- Virtual Exchange and simulated (paper) trading for educational, demo and testing purposes
- Pick a pre-integrated connection or establish a new one with the help of ETNA Integration Team or using self-service model.
- Customizable Trading API with multiple rule engines
- Easy integration, great documentation and tech support
- Integrated Back Office application to manage users, accounts, positions, orders, margins, commissions, execution routes
- Supports Multi-Leg Option strategies and their optimization
- Cloud hosted scalable platform-as-a-service
Why use an API?
- Cut IT costs on maintenance and software development
- Use stock trading API as a foundation to accelerate the launch of new business
- Leverage years of trading technology experience and existing access to many data vendors and more
- REST-based API compatible with comprehensive documentation with code examples
- Technical support
- Access to integrated real-time level 1 and level 2 market data
- Custom watch lists, user registration, account mapping and more.