Two PAID Internship openings in FinTech ** Marketing/SEO and Software Development **
We’re looking for 2 interns to assist us in the continued goal of becoming the go-to technology provider for financial institutions small and large. We’ve been around for 12 years and have received numerous awards for the trading systems we’ve created. The company is rapidly growing, and we’re looking for motivated people ready to hit the ground running. Both Interns will work directly with the SVP of Product Strategy and CEO, getting feedback along the way to further your professional development. You will be working out of our Midtown office M-F 9am-6pm, and this position may transfer into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Essential skills for both jobs:
– A passion for capital markets, finance, and technology are a must
– Current college student or Bachelors degree
– Organized and focused on the tasks at hand, able to adhere to a list of priorities and follow through
– Engaged team player and problem solver
– Masterful email etiquette
Essential skills for Software Development intern:
– A passion for technology, quality, user experience and satisfaction are a must
– Proficient in software development, databases and systems administration
Here’s what the Software Development intern will be doing at ETNA:
– Participate in implementation of ETNA’s distributed platforms in financial institutions
– Customize existing components and build new ones
– Integration with external APIs and protocols
– Supporting existing users of our software
– Analyzing incidents and taking measures to prevent them in the future
– Participate in R&D activities and building new products
– Assistance to lead developers and quality assurance personnel
– Other tasks as assigned
Essential skills for the Marketing/SEO intern:
– Interested in utilizing current marketing trends
– Masterful communication ability, with an interest in using the written word to sell an audience
– Practical knowledge of all major social media platforms and common practice (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
– Bonus: Familiarity with marketing tools like Ahrefs, SEM Rush, HubSpot, Majestic SEO, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
– Bonus: Familiarity with screen recording software and video editing.
– BIG BONUS: Photoshop
Here’s what the Marketing/SEO intern will be doing at ETNA:
– Writing weekly blog articles
– Daily posts on our social media channels
– Assist in writing e-books, white papers, and case studies.
– Assist in designing and creating copy for landing pages
– Research and analyze the competitive landscape
– Observing analytics data to ensure marketing strategy is effective
– Data collecting and analytics
– Data entry and editing in out corporate CRM
– Assistance with lead generation
– Other tasks as assigned
To apply for the Marketing/SEO position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and 2 of your best writing samples to romanz at etnasoft dot com. Put “ETNA Marketing Internship – [your full name]” in the subject line.
To apply for the Application Support / Software Intern position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and your GitHub account link to romanz at etnasoft dot com. Put “ETNA Software Internship – [your full name]” in the subject line.