Brokerage Back Office
Broker Back Office is a web platform for broker-dealers and digital advisors designed to automate back office operations for online brokerages, trading firms and wealth management firms. From client onboarding and communication to order routing, commission monitoring and compliance reporting.
ETNA Back Office with OMS and Trading API takes care of a full trade order lifecycle and simplifies back office operations while providing real-time control and monitoring for businesses.
WealthTech startups significantly shorten their route to market and save investors money by leveraging ETNA Back Office technological platform.
Why ETNA Back Office?
All-in-One platform to cover online brokerage back office operations and trade processing
Broker-neutral OMS/EMS software-as-a-service
White Label Technology with convenient pay-per-use pricing plans
15+ years experience in FinTech and WealthTech business, powering Best Online Broker Dealers
Customizable software solution with unique capabilities for modifications.
- View and manage investor positions
- All positions on a blotter view
- Filter down to items of interest
- View historic positions for any user
- Orders blotter view, or all orders for individual users
- Place or correct orders on behalf of users
- Share comments about orders with other back-office admins
- User Support
- Manage multiple trading accounts for each user
- Add custom trading rules for individual users or user groups
- Configure margin requirements and rules
- Set margin rules for a group or on a per-user basis
- Set separate rules for long and short security positions.
Reporting and Compliance
ETNA Broker Back Office features a built-in reporting engine to automate reporting and compliance work including: regulatory reporting and essential business and financial reports. Reporting engine allows back office specialists to set up new reports and configure existing ones.
Automate OATS and regulatory reporting, or configure reports to comply with local laws and practices.
Reduce risks and minimize the chance of human error by automating compliance rules and day-to-day manual operations.
- Fat-finger rule warning
- Validation engine
- Ability to integrate 3rd party background check and validation APIs (KYC)
- Market-manipulation scanners.
Customizable Alert System
A configurable alert system allows administrators, risk and compliance managers to set up events that trigger alerts in the system, such as approval before users pursue risky trading strategies: global fields change, equity-maintenance call, required-maintenance call, concentrated-maintenance call, day-trade call, house call, split, reverse split, split announcement, reverse-split announcement.
Real-time Margin Calculations
Adjust margins in real time for accurate and agile decision making via broker back office. Real-time calculations and effective notifications system enables broker-dealers to discover potential client trading issues instantly.
Rule engine reduces errors, upholds compliance and adapts to specifications. Simple to use, it is fully configurable with manual or automatic blocking activity.
Set limits on which securities are tradable, how much can be traded, and even set dollar limits for each individual trade with automatic reject for orders outside of pre-set parameters.
Configuration and Operations
- Configure which securities can be traded by a group or an individual
- Custom Trading Rules by Security
- Create custom margin rates per security
Security Master Database
Security Master database simplifies the process of enabling and disabling the the trade of individual securities.
- Enable and disable securities system wide, or on a group level
- Automatically updated via corporate actions
- IPOs automatically pushed to platform
- Hold orders for review before releasing to exchanges and traders
- Real-time portfolio analysis
- View valuation of portfolios and positions
- Drill down to security, position, and transaction details
- Analyze and view live and historic P&L
- Monitor and track all trading activity on the system
Stock and Options Trading Simulator
Stocks and options trading simulator is the perfect way to open platform to new prospective clients without risk, educate traders and test new models.
Take advantage of ETNA Trading API to enhance the power of ETNA Trader and diversify services offering. Provide convenient access to brokerage services via modern API. Connect RIAs, digital advisors, FinTech and WealthTech startups to a broker platform within days.
Client confidentiality and data security are imperative to the survival of financial institutions. We design our products with multi-factor authentication, which relies on multiple provisions to verify authorized users. ETNA's multi-factor authentication includes:
- App-based and SMS 2-factor authentication
- Pin Code authentication
- Picture authentication
- Phrase authentication
Using two or more of these authentications together has proven to dramatically decrease the likelihood of a security breach. Additionally, we employ standard security precautions like SSL and HTTPS.