ETNA OMS API
Order and Execution Management System API dramatically reduces the complexity associated with trading securities.
Order and Execution Management System (OEMS) API simplifies trade management for portfolio managers, robo-advisors and other FinTech firms. Configurable OMS API automates trade submissions, reporting, trade allocations and track order status, positions and account balances. ETNA's OEMS API offers multi-asset trading functionality and is seamlessly integrated. Leverage 10+ years of trading technology experience and choose ETNA Order and Execution Management System API for your new online investing startup, product or service.
Automate Trading Operations
- Monitors and manages trading activity in real time
- Maintains positions
- Downloads SOD (start-of-day) files from the clearing firm
- Receives orders and routes them to the appropriate execution venue
- Tracks the progress of each order through its lifecycle
- Calculates buying power, margin requirements and account balances of each account in real time
- Manages trade allocations
- Sends Drop Copies to all appropriate receivers
- Uploads EOD (end-of-day) trade files to the clearing firm and reports to regulators
- Market Data-, Clearing- and Execution-Neutral OMS
- Infinitely customizable with multiple rule engines
- Easy integration through RESTful API
- Integrated Back Office application to control users, accounts, positions, orders, margins, commissions, execution routes
- Supports Multi-Leg Option strategies and their optimization
- Trade Allocations, Fractional Shares Support
- Virtual Exchange and simulated (paper) trading for educational, demo and testing purposes
- Cloud hosted for infinite scalability or deployable on your own servers.
REST-based Open API
- Use best in class ETNA OMS API as building blocks to accelerate the launch of your business and reduce IT costs
- Leverage 10+ years of trading technology experience via ETNA OMS API
- Extremely intuitive REST-based API compatible with any programming language
- Get easy access to integrated real-time level 1 and level 2 market data
- Take advantage of custom watch lists, user registration, account mapping and more.